Cabin Fever: Canines and Kids
Sunday, March 22nd
Hey, parents! We’ve got something fun for you and your family. This workshop focuses on:
– preventing dog bites
– understanding body language
– safely interacting
– deciding when to intervene
– playing fun games with your dog
– basic training
Your kids will learn something (you will, too), and you’ll walk away feeling ready to tackle the week ahead.
We’ve launched a series of Special Topic Workshops for you and your family. Join us online Sundays at 5 pm MST to learn more about dogs. Upcoming topics include separation anxiety, managing a multi-dog household, and off leash dog encounters.
– Conducted online through Zoom (no account required – you’ll receive the link via email after you register)
– 30 min class, plus 10 min Q&A
Instructor: Hillary Hayward, CPDT-KA, Director of Rescue Programs